Make Sure You Keep Getting These Valuable Emails…
1. Go to your email Spam/Junk/Bulk folder, and look to see if any of DNRS’s emails are there. If they are, then select them and click on the “Not Spam” or “Mark As Safe” button. This will tell your email provider that you WANT to receive the DNRS emails.
2. Add The DNRS communications team email address to your address book or contact list. The email address is email@example.com. This will help assure that you receive all future emails.
For step-by-step instructions, click on your email provider below:
Gmail has recently made some changes and broken up the inbox into different “tabs.”
If you don’t see your first message under the primary tab:
Step 1. Go to the “Promotions” Tab (far right tab at top of your inbox) and drag this email into the “Primary” Tab
Step 2. A yellow box will appear up top asking to do this for all future messages – Select “Yes”
If you didn’t find your first message under the promotions tab:
Step 1. Go to your Spam folder
Step 2. If it’s there, check the box to the left of this DNRS email
Step 3. Select the “Not Spam” button. This tells Gmail that you WANT to receive DNRS communications.
To ensure all DNRS messages come to your inbox – add us to your Address Book:
Step 1. Starting from your Inbox, open the message from DNRS
Step 2. Tap the sender icon which is in the top left next to our sender name and email address: DNRS firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3. Choose “Add to Contacts”
And that’s it.
- Go to the Spam folder
- Check the email from me
- Then click on the “Not Spam” button
- To Add to Address Book: While viewing a message from me, click the options drop-down icon and click “Add Sender to Contacts”
- Go to the Junk email folder
- You can select multiple messages by checking the box in front of each message
- Then click the “Not Junk” drop-down icon, and click “Not Junk” (selected messages will be marked as safe and moved to your inbox)
- Add To “Contacts” List. Starting from your email inbox, click the grid icon beside Outlook.com and choose People to open your Contacts list
- Click the New icon to open the “Add New Contact” dialog box
- Fill in the blanks to add my name & new email address
- Click “Save”
- Click on the Junk Mail folder in your folders list
- Right click on my message in the list of messages
- Point to the “Junk E-mail” on the pop-up list
- Click on “Add Sender to Safe Sender’s List” or Click on “Add Sender’s Domain to Safe Senders List”
- To Add to Address Book. Double click my name in the “From” address column of your Inbox. This will maximize the message.
- Right click on our email address on the upper left corner of the message. This will open up a menu box. Click on “Add to Outlook Contacts”
- My email address will appear in a text box. Click “Save & Close”