Becoming A Certified DNRS Program Instructor
Thank you for your interest in the Dynamic Neural Retraining System.
DNRS Instructor Prerequisites and Training Requirements:
The Dynamic Neural Retraining System is a specialized limbic system rehabilitation approach to assist clients in their recovery process from limbic system trauma and associated illnesses. Becoming a Certified DNRS Coach/Instructor requires supervised training and certification for full therapeutic effectiveness and client safety. This complete integrated training program provides DNRS Coaches/Instructors with a comprehensive understanding of limbic system trauma and the rehabilitation process with the Dynamic Neural Retraining System. DNRS Coach/Instructor Training requires instruction in the current explanatory model, methodology and the underlying mechanisms of DNRS, through lecture, learning and integrated consultations. This experiential training will familiarize participants with a broad spectrum of DNRS applications sufficient for comfortable and efficient use with a wide range of clients and situations. Special attention will be given to tailoring the program to fit the individual needs of the client.
The format of this training has been designed to effectively convey all aspects of the program designed by founder Annie Hopper. All DNRS Coaches/Instructors are individually selected and extensively trained to provide the comprehensive information necessary for effective utilization of DNRS.
Currently, all of our Certified DNRS Coaches/Instructors are extensively trained by the program founder Annie Hopper and DNRS Coaching Supervisor Christine Lindberg. All DNRS Coaches/Instructors have personally recovered from limbic system trauma and related illnesses for a minimum of one year through the DNRS program. DNRS Coaches/Instructors provide contractual services on DNRS limbic system rehabilitation exclusively to the company. All DNRS Coaches/Instructors participate in on-going supervision and education.
What We Offer:
- Meaningful work that makes a positive difference in people’s lives
- Travel opportunities
- Professional business reputation
- Brand awareness
- Established stakeholder relationships
- On-going medical research
- Extensive and individualized training
- Professional supervision
- Professional liability insurance
- Quality Assurance
- Ongoing training and education
- Marketing (website, social media, newsletter, radio, print, You Tube, Facebook, Twitter)
- Payment processing
- Client services 5 days per week to answer calls and emails about the program
- Client services 5 days per week to assist with booking assistance
- On-line scheduling system
- Training in software operating systems
- Professional testimonial: film, edit and promote your personal video testimonial
- Develop personal satellite website: Website design, creation, set up, hosting and affiliate set up
- Avenues for passive income (affiliate earnings)
- Public speaking opportunities to promote DNRS awareness
All potential instructors must fulfill the criteria for DNRS coaches, and have experience working as a DNRS Coach.
Other prerequisites for the DNRS Instructor Role:
- Undergraduate degree in related discipline and/or teaching or group facilitation experience (adult settings an asset)
- Assistance at three or more 5 day interactive seminars with a senior instructor
- Ability to effectively present the DNRS instructional content
- Ability to guide clients forward in the recovery process
- Ability to work as a team player, as well as independently
- Valid passport
- Ability to travel for periods of one week
Other key attributes/skills include:
- Exemplary presentation, listening and leadership skills; flexible and adaptable teaching style; openness to growth, expansion and change; ability to handle controversy with integrity and respect; independent and confident team player
Instructor training consists of:
- Understanding and presenting interactive course materials prior to, and during the seminars
- Under the supervision of senior DNRS instructors, new instructors attend and assist at three or more 5 day interactive seminars
- During the training new instructors take on increasing responsibilities in all aspects of the 5 day interactive training program, with ongoing feedback and support from senior instructors
If you are interested in being considered for a contract position as coach/instructor, please watch for postings in our newsletter regarding upcoming training/positions.
If you have not already completed the DNRS program, you are welcome to order the DVDs or attend a 5 day Interactive Training Seminar to begin your personal journey of recovery.
If you are a health care professional, please direct clients/patients to this website and encourage them to complete the DVDs or attend an interactive seminar. If they require additional support with the program, please have them reach out to our certified coaching team.
All DNRS course material, including the exercises and systems, are proprietary and the exclusive property of DNRS. Any use of the course material in any commercial enterprise is a violation of DNRS’ rights in the same and as such DNRS may take action against any person who infringes those rights.