5 Day Interactive Training Seminar
The highly successful Dynamic Neural Retraining System™ Seminar is an intensive 5-day program that kick-starts you on the road to recovery!
Over 5 consecutive days, a DNRS™ Certified Instructor takes you through the science and application of retraining your Limbic System.
This popular ‘Gold Standard” seminar includes individual coaching and a complete immersion in a group atmosphere of positive change.
Many people who attend the 5 day interactive seminar have already been working with the 14 Hour Instructional Video as a stepping stone to attending the “live” seminar. For others, they simply realize that a complete immersion works best for their learning style and they want the best option available to guide them to optimal health. People who have attended the “live” program often remark on the benefit and importance of having group feedback and individualized coaching.
The in-person program gives you the added opportunity to directly interact with your illness in a controlled environment, using the neuroplasticity-based tools for redirecting brain function in a supportive, group setting with one-on-one instruction, individual feedback and the ability to tailor make your program to suit your individual challenges and needs.
You have direct and immediate access to an experienced DNRS™ Certified Instructor who can help you to discover and work through any ‘blind spots’ that may present hidden obstacles to recovery.
Groups are intentionally kept small to create an intimate and personalized experience between the instructor and your class.
Class sizes are limited to 20 – 30 people with 2 or 3 professional certified instructors. Participation in this program is intended for adults only.
If you have concerns about your health – as it relates to travel or being able to fully participate in the five day seminar – we strongly recommend that you consider starting with the 14 Hour Instructional Video and follow up with DNRS™ Coaching Support Service. Please note that we cannot guarantee that each venue will be suitable for everyone due to circumstances beyond our control.
For additional support, graduates of the program are automatically entitled membership to the DNRS™ Community Forum as well as access to purchase your own individualized coaching with a certified DNRS™ Coach.
- Fill out the Registration Form. After you submit your completed form you will be redirected to a secure order page to purchase a $100 non-refundable registration fee.
- Pay the $100 Non-Refundable Registration Fee. This fee is required to book an interview to determine your candidacy for the program. The registration fee will be applied towards your final program fee should you be accepted into the program.
- Candidacy Interview. Within 2 business days of receipt of your registration fee, you will receive an email with the date and time for your candidacy interview from Head Office. Your tentative interview will hold a spot in the program.
- Complete Dietary and Legal Waiver forms. After your interview is conducted and you are approved to move forward, you will receive an email to fill out your dietary needs and sign an electronic legal waiver within two business days. You will have 48 hours to complete this step.
- Complete Payment. After the dietary and legal waiver forms are received, you will receive an email from Head Office with a payment link to pay the remainder balance of the seminar. You will have 24 hours to submit the payment.
If you are waitlisted, you will not move forward unless a spot becomes available, however you will be notified regardless.
Please be advised should you cancel your scheduled interview a second time you will be ineligible for applying for that particular program. Should you wish you to apply to a future program you will need to start the registration process again.
Please note that if you cannot meet the required deadlines, your spot may be assigned to someone else. We thank you in advance for completing the registration process in a timely manner and we look forward to assisting you in retraining your brain, transforming your health and reclaiming your life!
Participation in this program is intended for adults only. For general inquiries about our program or seminars, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Cancellation Policy:
– If you cancel prior to 45 days before the start date of the program, your seminar fee will be refunded, less an administration fee of $200 USD.
– If you cancel prior to 30 days before the start date of the program, you will receive 50% of your seminar fee, less an administration fee of $200 USD.
– If you cancel less than 30 days before the start date of the program, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Our refund policy will be communicated to each participant upon acceptance into the program.
Please be advised should you cancel your registration for our Interactive Training Seminars twice in a calendar year, you will be ineligible to register for any seminars within that year. Should you wish to register for a future program you may do so by re-registering the following year.
Please note: the $100 registration fee is non-refundable
Our Program Transfer Policy:
– Should you wish to transfer your registration to a different program, you may do so 30 days or more prior to the start date of the program you initially registered for. There is a $200 USD transfer administration fee.
Please be advised should you transfer between our Interactive Training Seminars twice in a calendar year, you will be ineligible to register for any seminars within that year. Should you wish to register for a future program you may do so by re-registering the following year.
DNRS™ endeavours to provide an optimal learning environment by limiting the group size and choosing venues that are willing to work with the special needs of our group. Please note we cannot guarantee that the venue can meet the needs of each individual participant due to circumstances beyond our control.