Kira has been using the Dynamic Neural Retraining System to recover from Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Pain, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and more.
Kira started to notice she was developing symptoms associated with limbic system impairment almost 30 years ago. She recalls, “It began with Anxiety and panic attacks, and then IBS. Little did I know that that was just the beginning of years of accumulating new symptoms and conditions. I have visited so many different doctors: GPs, neurologist, gynecologists (several), gastroenterologist, allergist, internists, occupational therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, counsellors, and most recently a complex pain specialist. I think there are some more specialists I am missing because 30 years is a long time and I don’t remember them all. I have also seen countless naturopaths, homeopaths, herbalists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, physiotherapists, energy healers, shamans, and more. You name it, I have tried it.”
She found out about DNRS through her complex pain specialist. “It was one of the first things the specialist recommended after assessing me, and I am so glad I checked out the website because as soon as I read about DNRS, I KNEW it was what I had been looking for for years.”
Here is Kira’s 6 month progress report!
“Hi fellow retrainers! It has now been six months since I attended the DNRS seminar in Sooke and the time has just flown by. I have been keeping track of all of my positive shifts, and I’ve made a list of the significant ones. Some days I am amazed at how far I have come. I am so grateful to DNRS and Annie Hopper for changing my life! Here are some of the awesome things I have experiences in since I started DNRS on July 9, 2018:
- Significant reduction in fibromyalgia pain 80-90%.
- Reduced my pain medication by 85-90% since starting DNRS. Completely stopped anti-inflammatory medication and muscle relaxants.
- I am happy every day. Depression and anxiety are gone (including anxiety in crowds and driving on the highway).
- Able to sit for 5+ hours pain free (before DNRS, only about 15-20 minutes).
- Able to stand easily for an hour or more (before DNRS, about 10 mins).
- Sleeping more soundly, often the whole night through. I feel relaxed waking up rather than startled. I usually feel rested after sleep now.
- I don’t have to rest after waking up anymore.
- Clenching my jaw a lot less during sleep.
- Startle response has reduced considerably.
- Less sensitive to noise and light.
- I have more energy, physically and mentally, and more physical stamina.
- I am able to do a lot more in a day, with ease.
- My brain is much clearer, brain fog is mostly gone.
- Headaches decreased from almost daily to 1-2 times per month. I can often stop a headache without medication now too.
- Walking at least 25 minutes per day, every day.
- Hypoglycemia is less pronounced.
- POTS symptoms reduced.
- Feeling motivated again, I am more productive, and procrastinating less.
- The tip of my tongue is no longer red and sore all the time.
- Reduced food cravings, especially for sugar, coffee, and alcohol, and reduced comfort eating.
- No longer needing to rely on coffee for energy.
- In less of a rush all the time, and feel much less pressured. I have more patience.
- No need to sleep with an orthopedic pillow anymore.
- I have comfortably gone on my first road trips in 8+ years.
- Able to be more flexible and spontaneous.
- My digestion has improved – no more reflux.
- Often feel peaceful, tranquil, and relaxed.
- Tinnitus is not quite as loud.
- Friends have commented that I seem much happier, and I am doing more day-to-day.
- I look forward to doing things (working, socializing, walking) now rather than dreading them.
I often do something and find myself saying ‘I could not have done that six months ago before DNRS.’ I can’t wait to see what the future months of DNRS brings!
To someone who is still suffering, I would say, medicine is evolving, and part of that evolution is the discovery that the brain is much more powerful and flexible than we thought. So many conditions that were previously not understood have now been linked to a limbic system impairment or injury, which is exciting, because that is something we can heal! We have so much more power than we think when it comes to managing our brains and changing our lives, and DNRS shows you how to create and focus that power in order to recover.
I have tried so many medications, seen so many specialists, and tried so many therapies, but nothing has come even close to working as well as DNRS has. I would probably not have believed it had I not tried it myself. I don’t think I would have otherwise imagined that working with my brain for an hour a day could resolve symptoms that I have had for decades.That is the beauty of neuroplasticity and DNRS. It may seem too good to be true, but it’s not. It is absolutely real. I have had so many wonderful shifts already, and I can’t wait to see what my future with DNRS holds.”