Registration for Live In-Person Seminar
Thank you for your interest in the Dynamic Neural Retraining System™. While we understand that many people who suffer with limbic system impairment and related illnesses may be compromised physically, we would recommend that if you are overly concerned about your health as it relates to being able to travel or fully participate in the 5 day interactive seminar to please start your journey of healing with the DVD program. The interactive training seminar does require a full commitment and class sizes are capped at 20 or 30 people. To express interest in registering for an upcoming program, please fill out the form on this page. Please note that a program deposit of $100 is required upon completion of the registration form to start the registration process. Note that your interest does not guarantee you a spot in the program and all applicants are interviewed to determine candidacy for this program. Please note that we take applications on a first come, first serve basis. Therefore in order to proceed with the registration process we require you to complete the following questions and return a.s.a.p. If you are accepted into the program, full payment is due 24 hours after you have received a payment link email in order to secure your spot.
Prior to registering for the seminar, we kindly ask of you to please consider the following:
- Check flights and airport transfer information to ensure the program dates and times work for you. You must be present for the entire program.
- Please ensure your travel plans do not require you to leave early. The last day of our program runs up until 1:00 pm.
- Please have your finances in place. Full payment is due within 24 hours after receiving the program confirmation email and payment link.
- You are committed to your recovery.
Serious inquiries only, please. We look forward to assisting you in your recovery process.
and the DNRS Team
Our No-Scent Policy
To ensure that we create a safe and comfortable environment for all, please note that we have a strict no scent policy for this program (including essential oils). Due to the severity of sensitivities with some of our clients, please note that this is a strict guideline. Please review the following link for suggested personal hygiene and laundry products.
Our Cancellation Policy:
– If you cancel prior to 45 days before the start date of the program, your registration fee will be refunded, less an administration fee of $150.
– If you cancel prior to 30 days before the start date of the program, you will receive 50% of your registration fee, less an administration fee of $150.
– If you cancel less than 30 days before the start date of the program, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Please be advised should you cancel your registration for our Interactive Training Seminars twice in a calendar year, you will be ineligible to register for any seminars within that year. Should you wish to register for a future program you may do so by re-registering the following year.
Our Program Transfer Policy:
– Should you wish to transfer your registration to a different program, you may do so 30 days or more prior to the start date of the program you initially registered for. There is a $100 transfer administration fee.
*DNRS endeavours to provide an optimal learning environment by limiting the group size and choosing venues that are willing to work with the special needs of our group. Please note we cannot guarantee that the venue can meet the needs of each individual participant due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please be advised should you transfer between our Interactive Training Seminars twice in a calendar year, you will be ineligible to register for any seminars within that year. Should you wish to register for a future program you may do so by re-registering the following year.
All reasonable endeavors will be made to hold the program as scheduled. However, Dynamic Neural Retraining System (DNRS) reserves the right to modify the program. Neither DNRS, nor their officers, directors, employees, representatives or agents, shall be held liable by any person as a result of the cancellation of the program or any of the arrangements, programs or plans connected therewith, or for any injury, damage or inconvenience which may be suffered by any person while traveling to or from, or during such person’s presence at the DNRS program. Participants and their guests are advised to purchase their own insurance against any such occurrences.