Giving is truly the greatest gift of all. During the holiday season we are reminded of the joy that comes from giving to others.
In fact, I cannot think of a better gift than giving the gift of health. My heart overflows with love when I think of how many lives have been transformed with DNRS. There are so many people who are dedicated to their recovery and who continue to amaze me with their courage and perseverance. With each recovery story, we realize that the ripple effect of happiness reaches out to entire families and communities. Just think of it for a moment.
Let’s take Laura for instance. Laura had suffered from a long list of illnesses related to limbic system impairment including Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Food Sensitivities, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Vertigo and Lyme Disease. Prior to engaging in the DNRS program, Laura was confined to a wheelchair, had a very limited diet, could not socialize and basically was challenged in a multitude of ways that rendered her disabled. Laura’s life has changed immeasurably since she started to implement the DNRS program one year ago. Here is a list of just a few of the profound changes that Laura has reported:
- I no longer use a wheelchair!
- I get to shower every single day standing up.
- My movement is more agile, I move more freely.
- I went to my second concert this year, and I danced and even drank some alcohol. HUGE!!!
- My hair and nails getting amazingly beautiful.
- Overall my energy is better, and I sleep better.
- My relationship with my dad has improved.
- My speech capacity has improved a lot.
- My mood is getting better and better, more like my normal self.
- I’ve experienced hunger and thirst
- My vertigo is gone.
- My body temperature regulation is getting better.
- I eat without fear. I’m changing my relationship with food.
- I’ve gained weight.
- I am socializing more and more and I crave social interaction.
- My memory is coming back.
- I find smells pleasurable most of the time
- Some behaviors are getting back spontaneously, like tiding my room, helping my mom, sew, put on nice clothes.
- I go to the coffee shop almost daily.
- I can cook
Congratulations Laura on retraining your brain, transforming your health and truly reclaiming your life! Your dedication to implementing the DNRS program is a gift to all of us! Every member of your family, your friends, and your community also receives the gift of hope and happiness because of your recovery! Thank you for sharing the happiness ripple effect with the world!
I give infinite thanks to each and every one of you for sharing your recovery stories and for being a beacon of light and hope for so many. I feel very privileged to share this journey with you! You each represent a beacon of light that represents our North Star of hope and healing.
Thank you all for being a part of the DNRS Happiness Ripple Effect!
May this holiday season wrap you and your family in warmth, love and grace and may you be reminded of all of the good that you are doing in the world.
Wishing you all heartfelt wishes for a happy holiday season filled with love, joy and happiness!
With deepest love and appreciation!