Alina has been using the Dynamic Neural Retraining System to recover from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Food Sensitivities, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Anxiety, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Chronic/Latent Infections, Environmental Allergies, and more.
Alina first began noticing symptoms associated with limbic system impairment when she was a child. “Food sensitivities and environmental sensitivities in the form of excessive histamine reactions developed by the time I was 8 years old. I began fainting when I was 16 years old, following my second ‘perfect storm’, and showing other signs of limbic system impairment. By age 23, I was having panic attacks and many other debilitating physical symptoms from excess cortisol. However, it was not until 2017 when I withdrew from benzodiazepines that the extent of the impairment became deeply apparent. ” Prior to finding the Dynamic Neural Retraining System (DNRS), Alina had visited many doctors and specialists to try to find a solution to her list of symptoms, including cardiologists, gastrointestinal specialists, endocrinologists, radiologists, gynecologists, a functional nutritionist, psychiatrists, energy healers, psychologists, and four different primary care doctors. She recalls “In the past I had also seen a pulmonary specialist and oncologist for testing, as well as having numerous MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and CT (computerized tomography) imaging done. “In 2018 alone, I was in the emergency room on six separate occasions.”
Alina found the DNRS program while searching online for answers. “After a severe reaction to supplements suggested by the functional nutritionist, I hit rock bottom and went back to researching. Recovering from benzodiazepines is part of my history, and I came across someone who used DNRS to overcome protracted withdrawal symptoms. If not for her recommendation, I am not sure where I would be, as in all my medical appointments, not one doctor was able to provide relief or an effective treatment. ”
When describing her progress so far, Alina writes:
I attended the Greensboro DNRS live seminar in April and this is my 4th update since then.
- This past month I had been involved in a lot of household projects. The projects required much physical labor and my body performed amazingly. I was able to bounce back after resting only for an hour or so instead of being impacted for days. I experienced normal aches associated with muscle use and exercise, but not post-exertional malaise, and this went away very quickly.
- I have been gardening and doing physical labor outdoors without any episodes from heat exhaustion. The heat index where I live has been 105-115 degrees Fahrenheit on average.
- Insect bites do not cause severe reactions any longer. This is the first time in the past 23 years where I have noticed improvement.
- I have returned to using scented hair products.
- Cleaners and other chemicals are not producing any reactions, however, I am maintaining the same environmental awareness so that I can make informed decisions.
- My menstrual cycle is on time, normal, and very uneventful. I am noticing the week before to be less emotionally jarring.
- I’ve used paint again.
- Visual issues continue to improve.
- I’ve begun using the program tools to work on a relationship. This relationship was directly related to part of my ‘perfect storm’. They stayed at my home for 3 days and it was a very healing experience.
- I am noticing huge improvement in combating anger and shedding fear.
- I am able to laugh more freely and smile.
- I am kinder.
- I am working more efficiently and have a higher capacity to draw from.
- I am shedding excuses.
- I am communicating with people I had previously avoided contact with and am okay.
- I eat out at least twice a week. Prior to the program, I made all of my own meals.
- I am eating spicy foods again, including jalapeño, curries, and salsa.
- I do not refrain from eating cheese or tomato on more challenging days.
- I’ve had guests in my home without any restrictions.
- I’ve gone to loud/crowded restaurants with groups of people.
- I went to garage sales and bought items.
- I’ve revisited areas that have been problematic in the past and have overcome the experience by creating positive ones.
- I am forgetting my old self, but not the lessons.
To someone who is still suffering, Alina’s message is, “Give this a chance! This was the missing piece for me. I cannot begin to express what a complete difference the tools I have gained from this program have made. One year ago, I never would have imagined being able to do what I can do now.”